Selling your Boat?
Please call to have a no obligation, no cost discussion with one of our experienced Brokers.
Peter Hansen Yacht Brokers Raby Bay is an Accredited Marine Brokerage with a long history of sales success. We know the market and we work for you to achieve the best possible price for your boat. We have a reputation for quality, personal service, honesty and integrity, and for having one of the best advertising and marketing platforms in the industry.
We will tailor a package that’s right for your boat. Our promotion and marketing includes:
- Our custom website www.peterhansenyachtbrokers.com.au
- As many as 10 other specialised boat sales websites
- Specialised print media where relevant to your boat
- Direct marketing to our extensive database of over 5000 prospective purchasers
- Display boards at our Cleveland office and our sister companies office in Mackay, Central Queensland, open 7 days every week
- Working in conjunction with other selected and approved Marine Brokers, Australia wide
- Specification sheets and inventories considered amongst the industries best
- Ultra wide, professional standard digital photography
- Edited high definition video
- Youtube, Facebook and other social media
We record and report to you all sales enquiries, inspections and feedback to keep you fully informed at all times. We supply regular data on internet traffic and enquiries to a level undertaken by no other Brokers. This feedback is essential for you to determine the success of advertising and marketing and to ensure the boat is correctly priced for the current market.
We operate on an affordable, agreed rate of commission that is only paid upon sale of the boat. All advertising and other marketing expenses are included. Our charges include all advertising copywriting, advanced html and web keywords, personally dealing with every enquiry, all inspections, sea trials, surveys, transfers and more. Our brokers will see the sale to the end and attend to all paperwork and compliance issues and walk you and the buyers through the process smoothly and efficiently.
Download here our free “Guide to preparing your boat for sale”