- Reference: RBS644
- Year: 1996
- Length: 39.5ft 12m
Tasman Elite 12 Sailing Catamaran
Production sailing cat with high build standard and a premium timber fit out. Has been used as a liveaboard vessel for many years until the owner recently moved ashore. Being sold on a “walk off “ basis, everything left on the boat – which is a lot – goes with it.
Tasman 12m cats have a good history and many have sailed considerable distances. They are a solid, roomy cruising boat with mini keels, galley down, Yanmar sail drives. Standing rigging and lifelines are 20 years old and will need to be replaced if you want the vessel insured.
Good examples of this model have been advertised around $190-200K and have sold near that. This one has had the price adjusted to reflect that it needs a tidy up and wire replacement. Great value, currently stored on the hard and can be inspected and will be sold there, will need anti fouling before relaunch.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Yanmar 27hp saildrives
- Huge saloon area
- Professional fitout in high grade timbers
- Excellent 12v system, with Seven by 80 watt solar panels and a AISX wind generator with controllers
- Iceer 12v front opening fridge and top load freezer
- Big galley (down) with heaps of storage and bench space
- Gas stove grill and oven
- 2 double cabins
- Bathroom with separate shower stall
- Good range of electronics, older but functional
- Hardtop over cockpit
- Lots of fuel, 300 litres and water 1000 litres in stainless tanks
- Alloy bottom RIB on davits with Yamaha outboard
- Stored on hard, needs antifouling before relaunch
- Inspections by appointment please
- Located at Redland Bay Brisbane