- Reference: RBP2049
- Year: 1991
- Length: 41ft 12.7m
Steber 41 Enclosed Flybridge Cruiser
Still one of the best hulls going around. Built by Steber, tough as nails and go almost anywhere, these boats are highly regarded and much sought after. This example has been very well cared for and recently underwent a series of upgrades and improvements.
The Steber 125 or 41 is a big volume vessel with excellent sea keeping qualities. She has a large functional cockpit, comfortable saloon with a well-equipped galley on the same level. Below decks is two cabins, the forward master with an island walk around double, the second with twin bunks, plus a generous bathroom.
Power is by twin Cat 3208 355hp shaft drive diesels. The engine room is very tidy, neat and clean and shows the care given by her owner. Generator is an Onan 5kva. The boat is very economical at 8-10 knots or can cruise at 15-16 with max speed of 23 knots. She would make an ideal coastal cruiser with good economy and range.
Upstairs is a fully enclosed flybridge, helm position with a full suite of electronics and the crane and tender storage for the new alloy bottom RIB.
A quality well presented example of this classic cruiser.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Caterpiller 3208 shaft drive diesels 355hp
- Onan 5 kvs generator
- Simrad sounder, Raymarine GPS and radar, Autohelm 7000 pilot GME and Icom radios
- Near new alloy bottom RIB on upper deck cradle with electric crane
- Twin cabin layout, island master
- Huge cockpit, transom door and swim patform
- Fully covered aft deck
- Survey standard rails all around
- 80m plus new 10mm stainless anchor chain $6000 !
- New Zipwake trim tabs system $4000 !
- Large fully equipped galley, SMEV gas stove grill and oven, large 90litre front opening Dometic fridge, plenty bench and storage space
- Fully enclosed flybridge glass windows and hardtop
- Located Brisbane
- Inspections by appointment please.