- Reference: RBS624
- Year: 1989
- Length: 10.5m 35ft
Simpson Inspiration 10 Cruising Catamaran
One of the best value cruising cats sailing around. At a size easily managed by a couple, with good levels of comfort, a big dry cockpit, easy to walk around flat decks, 3 double berths and full standing headroom on the bridge deck and in the hulls, you get a lot of boat all under 200k.
This one was originally built to full survey standard, which means the hull was laid to higher standards and laminates were tested, equipment is of a higher standard and quality. The hull has never had any sign of blisters or osmosis and has been cared for well by an experienced owner.
The boat is well set up for coastal or extended cruising and is ready to go now.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:-
- 2 spreader rig with roller furling headsail
- Yanmar 2GM20 diesels
- Full standing headroom on bridgedeck
- 3 double cabins
- Big galley with loads of bench space and storage
- Gas stove / oven and quality 12v refrigeration
- Front opening fridge and top loading freezer
- Good dinghy on davits
- Maxwell windlass
- Recently antifouled and serviced
- Safe comfortable cruiser under 200k
- Originally built to survey standard, better equipment and fittings