- Reference: RBP2058
- Year: 2008
- Length: 40 feet
Seacrest 40 Power Catamaran
A rare example of this new generation power catamaran design by Paul Stanyon and built by Mike Savins. High speed displacement hulls for remarkable performance and efficiency with the Yanmar 160hp shaft drive diesels providing a cruise speed of 16 knots with very low fuel burn. Can also cruise at 8-9 knots with extensive range from the 1700 litre fuel capacity.
Constructed professionally from epoxy composite and foam materials she is light strong and won’t get osmosis. The design is outstanding with all those features essential in a modern powercat, big saloon and cockpit, walk around decks, stairs to flybridge, dual helm stations, island master queen bed, bathroom with outside access, en suite to main cabin, atrium style ceiling, full galley, lots of refrigeration, excellent performance and economy, painted hull, plenty of storage and weight carrying ability.
A superior modern vessel well priced. Very comfortable and ideal for coastal and extended cruising. Located Brisbane.
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:-
- State of the art design and construction.
- High speed displacement hulls for economy and efficiency
- Paul Stanyon design
- 16 knots at 25-30 litres per hr
- Epoxy composite construction - no osmosis issues
- Painted hull, no gelcoats to fade and require constant polishing
- Island master bed with ensuite
- Second double cabin
- Outside access main bathroom
- Spacious cockpit with doorway access from boarding platforms with rear stairs to each hull
- Walk around side decks for ease of access
- Stairs to flybridge - NOT a ladder
- Excellent all around rail system
- Huge spacious saloon with atrium style ceiling
- Large fully equipped galley with 4 br gas cooking, grill and microwave
- Front opening fridge in galley, top loading fridge and freezer in cockpit
- Opening widows in the saloon
- Flexi Teak flooring in cockpit
- Dual station steering with sheltered lower helm
- Morse electronic controls
- Huge fuel and range, 1700 litres plus 1100 of water
- Raymarine electronics, E80 primary unit with sounder, GPS, 24 mile radar and repeater controller for all to the lower helm, EV-200 upgrade , Icom VHF
- Yanmar 160hp 4LHA engines just 550 hrs use
- Quick windlass with all chain rode
- 500 watts of solar charging
- 2000 watt inverter plus Xantrex 240v charger
- Quality tender, Highfield UL2.6 on davits with 2.5 Yamaha four stroke
- Great Circle Liferaft 6 person
- bait tank with aerator
- and so much more, a high quality vessel with good service history
call for full details and to make an appointment to inspect