- Reference: RBP1993
- Year: 1975
- Length: 10.2m
Savage 33 Flybridge Cruiser
This cruiser has been meticulously and lovingly maintained by its owners with very little consideration to cost and it is a credit to them.
The interior has been kept to its original theme but renewed and is in excellent condition. With its big wide open cabin and generous sized cockpit there is plenty of space for family and friends to enjoy a lazy afternoon out on the water.
It has two very low hour turbocharged Volvo diesels, driving through shafts, that look like they recently came out of the crate and is very happy cruising at 8 knots but can sprint to 15 knots should the need arise.
This is one of the classics of Australian boat building history. Very solidly built, very spacious and roomy with a stable, soft ride.
Fantastic service history with details available of everything done since 1991. Bottom blasted and resealed with epoxy 2018, bathroom updated, clears and covers replaced, new tender – all in recent years. Engines replaced in 2002 have only done under 300 hrs since – day use only.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Solid Australian fibreglass cruiser
- Twin Volvo diesels with shaft drive
- Very low hours on engines, just 290 hrs
- Quiet operation, engine room acoustically lined
- Economical cruising at 8 kts
- Meticulously maintained and impressive service history (available since 1991 !)
- Antifouled in March 2018
- Ultrasonic antifouling system