- Reference: RBS650
- Year: 1986
- Length: 41ft 12m
Samoric 41 Cruising Cutter
Huge potential in this world cruising yacht. Has already sailed from Italy to Brisbane. Designed by Andre Mauric, famous for many designs including the First 30 for Beneteau and French Americas Cup challengers.
A very interesting design. Very robust construction in a safe dry boat, twin diesel engines for reliability, swing keel with variable draft from only 1.6 metres, 2 aft cabins with four bunks plus a double forward cabin, 2 bathrooms, big galley. Solar, wind charging, twin headsails on furlers.
Needs a tidy up in some areas but great value with huge potential.
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Volvo 25hp Saildrives (2) in separate engineroom
- Feathering propellors
- Cutter rig with twin furling headsails
- 3 cabin 2 bathroom layout
- Secure ground tackle, Lofrans windlass, CQR and 95 metres chain
- 400 litres water and 300 litres fuel
- Solar cells, wind generator
- Wheel steering Whitlock
- Eurovinyl inflatable and 5 hp Mariner
- PUR Watermaker
- Garmin GPS, Icom HF radio, Radar and win instruments that both need repair
- Big galley, large top loading eutectic fridge, Eno gas stove and oven – gimballed, lots of bench and storage space.
- Inspections by appointment please
- Located Brisbane