- Reference: RBP2060
- Year: 2001
- Length: 27.2ft 8.3m
Roberts Diesel Cruiser
A robust, economical, capable and charming, compact bay or coastal cruiser. Custom built on a Roberts hull and powered by the ever-reliable Perkins Sabre 80hp diesel engine, shaft driven and about as economical as they can come.
An aft cockpit, walk around side decks, generous saloon all on the one level – and below decks a single bedroom plus bathroom and storage. Additional beds are located in the saloon.
This is an ideal cruiser for a couple or single and is well appointed particularly with electronics. She is ready to cruise.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Perkins 80hp Sabre diesel just 1600 hrs
- 500 litres of fuel for extended range
- 750 litres water
- Excellent suite of navigation gear, Garmin 7410 GPS, sounder, Raymarine Smart Pilot, JRC Radar and Uniden VHF
- Electric windlass, Manson anchor and spare
- Good batteries, 1 x 12v start and 4 x 6v house plus charger and inverter
- 2 by 80w solar panels
- Cover over cockpit plus full camp covers for weather security and privacy
- Davits hold 3m polycraft tender with 4hp 4 stroke
- Electro San toilet system
- Good service history
- Located Raby Bay Queensland
- Inspections by appointment please.
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.