- Reference: RBS625
- Year: 1995
- Length: 13.1m 43 ft
Roberts Mauritius 43 Steel Cruising Yacht
A fine example of this well known world cruiser. Tough as nails cruising yacht built in steel to go anywhere, with 2 cabins, a generous saloon and a well deserved reputation.
Fitted with Ford 80hp shaft drive diesel, she has easy to get around flat decks, a secure pilothouse over the centre cockpit, wheel steering, wind and solar power generation, a full galley with lots of refrigeration space - even a workshop for the extended cruisers.
Recently serviced and antifouled she is ready to go cruising again. A lot of boat for not a lot of money.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Steel hull, shoal draft 1.8m keel
- Ford shaft drive diesel engine
- Alloy spars and dacron sails, headsail on roller furler
- Pilothouse over centre cockpit with wheel steering
- Solar cells and wind generator
- Arco and Barlow winches
- All around steel handrails
- 500 litres fuel
- A workshop with bench and vice
- Full galley with 2 br gas and grill, large eutectic refrigeration
- 2 cabins with rear double cabin
- GPS sounder 24 mile radar
- Alloy tender
- Safety gear and man overboard system
- and more call for full inventory