- Reference: RBP2009
- Year: 2008
- Length: 16.17m 53ft
Riviera 47 Enclosed Series II
Lovely 2008 model, 3 cabins with 715 Cummins and all the toys.
With enclosed airconditioned flybridge, 2 double cabins and generous saloon and cockpit space, the 47 enclosed is one of Australia’s most popular cruisers and for good reason. This fine vessel has all the trimmings and an extensive inventory of upgraded equipment.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Cummins QSM 11 715hp main engines with very good service history
- Onan 11 kva 50hz genset
- Upgraded Raymarine electronics with twin Axiom 12s quad core displays, RS150 GPS, radar and 1kw Chirp sounder, plus E80 display in cockpit
- Twin disc electronic controls
- Zipwake trim system with interceptors
- 3700 litres fuel including long range additional tank
- 630 litres water plus large desalinator
- Sidepower bow and stern thruster
- Bose lifestyle sound system
- GRP rigid bottom inflatable with Yamaha F30 outboard
- Cruiseair multiple air conditioned systems including flybridge
- XchangeR oil change system
- 3 cabins two bathrooms (with separate shower compartments)
- Forward queen walkaround bed, second double cabin and third cabin with double bunks
- Vacuflush toilet system with holding tank
- Enclosed hardtop, airconditioned.
- Seafire engine fire system
- Cockpit baitboard, BBQ, custom rails on swim platform
- Satellite TV receiver, multiple LCD TV’s
- Full galley with 2 hob electric cooktop, Panasonic microwave, lots bench and storage space, front opening fridge and freezer plus flybridge fridge, cockpit fridge and saloon icemaker.
- Inspections by appointment please