- Reference: RBP1999
- Year: 1999
- Length: 34ft 9.7m
Mustang 3400 Wide Body Sports Cruiser
Still the best sport cruiser hull/ layout around. With generous seating near the helm, cockpit table, wide beam and huge cockpit this versatile layout appeals to all tastes and interests. Just as capable at fishing as entertaining, the 3400 wide body is the perfect all rounder. A great riding hull, minimal roll and plenty of comfort.
Inside the theme is of spaciousness, with light colours and generous room. The aft double berth has very good access and an adjoining lounge, the forward double berth also permanent and spacious. A big dinette, good galley and bathroom complete the package.
This vessel has been very well maintained and has had plenty of upgrades and improvements in recent years. This and the previous owner haven't shirked on replacing the big items. In recent years the port engine has been fully rebuilt, all manifolds and risers replaced and the port transom shield replaced to name a few items. There’s been new foam flooring added to the cockpit and swim platform
A quality all rounder with low hours, good gear and good presentation.
All inspections by appointment only please.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Mercruiser 5.0 litre EFI sterndives Bravo II legs approx 700 hrs
- Antifouled May 17.
- Kohler 4kva genset low hrs too, 170 hrs.
- Excellent covers and clears
- Very good cockpit carpet
- Swim platform with custom SS rail and snap davits
- Well equipped helm station, Furuno GPS, sounder, digital data display
- Palsonic TV, DVD, Fusion stereo
- 2 double berths
- Bathroom with electric toilet and near new holding tank
- Significant upgrades of equipment in recent years
- electric windlass
- premium baitboard
- and more call for the detailed inventory
- all inspections by appointment please.
- Located Raby Bay, Brisbane