“Ariadne” 60ft LOA Millkraft Classic Motor Cruiser
This is a beautiful boat. Lovely crafted by the experts in Brisbane in 1956, Ariadne is testament to the skills of professional shipwrights and warmth and joy of timber craftsmanship. She has been superbly maintained by passionate owners and regularly upgraded so still presents in exceptional condition and needs little to enjoy immediately. Ariadne was surveyed in May of this year and received glowing references including;
“ .. overall appearance and maintenance is impeccable for any craft let alone one of this age ….”
“…. all workmanship is of the highest professional standard …”
“ ….. the highest standard internal timber fit out with exceptional finish ….”
Ariadne is a 2 cabin motor cruiser with an expansive main saloon, lower dining area and adjoining full function galley. Despite her 59 years she presents as modern, stylish, light and open plan layout with modern fittings and equipment. In addition to the 2 permanent cabins there is additional convertible berthing available. The main cabin has a walk around island master double. The saloon is lavishly fitted with leather lounges, flat screen TV’s, air conditioning, premium carpets and blinds and complimentary art pieces. This is a room to savour. The galley has 3 burner cook top, oven and grill, microwave and 2 door fridge freezer. There are more front opening fridges in the saloon. The bathroom is modern and functional and fully fitted. For the boating enthusiast the lower helm has all the toys – 3 GPS systems – Furuno, Garmin and Simrad, Furuno sounder and 48 mile radar, Simrad AP2 pilot, multiple radios, battery monitoring for the 12 and 24v systems. There is also 240v 7kva genset to power air con and charging systems. The flybridge helm station is light and spacious too, with well fitted helm and more essential toys. The after deck at both levels are ideal for dining or relaxing.
Primary propulsion is by twin Leyland 90hp shaft drive diesels, which give her 8.5 knots cruise and excellent ecomony.
Ariadne is a boat of class and quality, a boat for those who appreciate the finer things in life. She is located at Hervey Bay. All inspections by appointment only please.
Features and equipment of this vessel include;
• Leyland 90hp Diesels, low hours
• Mase 7kva genset
• 1200 litres fuel, 2000 litres water
• Superb saloon, leather lounges, entertainment systems, high ceiling, blinds, carpeted
• Complimentary artworks
• Master helm station with every option
• Lower galley with 2 door fridge freezer with timber door fronts, gas cooking, oven and grill, premium bench tops and lots of storage
• Generous bathroom with premium fittings, separate shower stall
• Master cabin with walk around island double
• 2nd cabin with single
• Dining area separate from saloon, adjacent galley
• Walk around decks
• 2 cockpit levels
• Fully equipped flybridge with seating and helm station
• Savage 9ft alloy dinghy with 8hp outboard on davits
• Furuno, Garmin, Simrad GPS, GME VHF and 27mhz radios, Furuno sounder and radar, Simrad autopilot, battery monitoring, auto bilge system, hydraulic throttle controls
• And more, much more!