- Reference: RBS643
- Year: 2015
- Length: 43.77 Feet
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 44 DS
It is our pleasure to advertise this outstanding example of this very desirable allrounder. “Happy Divers” has had very little use and would be an excellent alternative for someone thinking of purchasing a new boat.
These Deck Saloon Yachts are at home club racing, week ending or extended coastal cruising for 1 or 2 couples with her 2 double cabins and intelligent lay out.
Built in the USA where she departed in 2016 bound for Australia. Residing here since under a cruise permit she has since had little use though has been maintained to the highest standard by a very capable owner. Now fully imported she is presented for sale.
On boarding she could be mistaken for a new vessel. Main Sail is a Technique Voile in mast and Head sail is Genoa Tecnique Voile. She has a Facnor head sail furler. Winches are Harken ST.
She also boasts an incomparable custom electronic monitoring system.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Presents new
- Intelligent 2 cabin layout
- Custom Monitoring System, all systems can be monitored externally.
- American bimini, dodger and Infill of very high quality
- Bow Thruster with 2 x AGM Batteries
- Yanmar 54 HP Diesel (605 Hours)
- Sail Drives
- Cromtech 2 KW genset
- Full Suite of Raymarine electronics. GPS, Sounder, Radar, Auto pilot.
- 360 Watts of Solar Panels
- 460 Litres of water in 3 tanks, 200 Litres of fuel
- Harken ST winches
- Fusion stereo system with Bose speakers
- Kabote inflatable Dinghy with 2.3 HP Honda
- In Mast Furling
- Spin Lock Jammers
- Rivere Offshore Comma life raft, Epirb, Flares, fire Extinguishers, Lifesling #2
- Xintrex and Quell gas/ fume detectors.
- Inspections by appointment please
Please call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.