- Reference: RBS654
- Year: 2003
- Length: 36ft 11m
Feeling 36 Cruising Yacht
Feelings are high quality yachts designed by Michel Joubert and built to a superior standard by Alliaura Marine in France. They are of superior quality and performance and are renown for high levels of build quality, an excellent motion and above average sailing performance. It’s a cut above your standard European production boats and has a well founded reputation as being a very good cruising yacht and a quality racer. This boat has cruised twice to the Whitsundays and has can mix it with anything else its size and bigger. This vessel was successful at Magnetic Island race week.
The hull is hand laid solid fibre glass using isophthalic resins and woven rovings. The interior is finished in light coloured solid Beechwood timber. Clever ergonomics can be found throughout the boat making it much easier to get around and to operate the vessels equipment. This is a very well thought out and constructed vessel, extremely well maintained and presented.
“Sienna” has a custom made stainless steel cockpit cover integrating a clever dinghy lift for the Aurora solid bottom RIB and 5 hp tender. The Whitlock wheel steering is precise and has a suite of Raymarine instruments mounted in a cluster on the binnacle and near new B&G Plotter and radar. The cockpit is spacious and has a table for entertaining and teak trim. Decks are easy to walk around and uncluttered. It is a boat that can easily be singlehanded or sailed with minimal crew.
The interior is delightful. Spacious, light and airy with good ventilation and a clever skylight that gives a great view of the rig and sails. The galley has full size Eno stainless oven and range, sink, good storage and a top loading eutectic fridge with an extra tank to provide freezing capacity. There are 2 cabins, a queen aft on the port side and a V double in the bow, plus the saloon lounges are large enough to do extra duty as single berths. The bathroom is big, with electric toilet (with holding tank) and all the amenties you could desire. There is door access from the bathroom through to the lazarette storage.
A double spreader rig powers the boat to above average performance. This boat is faster than most comparable 36 and 38 footers. She has main, headsail on roller furler, an unused storm jib, symmetrical spinnaker with pole and an assymetrical kite with removable prodder.
This is a quality, above average boat, very well fitted and cared for and worthy of your inspection.
Sienna is currently cruising the East Coast of Queensland. Prior to leaving Sienna had numerous upgrades to equipment (New).
- B&G Zeus 3 9" Plotter
- B&G 4G Radar which overlays plotter
- DC/CD 25A Projecta Smart Charger
- Rutland 1200 Wind Generator with Hybrid Smart Controller c/w Remote display
- 200W Solar panel added to the solar bank which is Bimini mounted and wired as a separate stand alone system to the Projecta Charger solar output. (3 panels total 370W Solar input 30A)
- Enerdrive Shore 3 Bank Charger
- Enerdrive Gen2 400W Inverter c/w remote on/off switch at Nav Station.
- Muir 1250 1000W Windlass c/w new solenoids.
- Cel-Fi Go Telstra Mobile signal booster. We have never lost mobile coverage since installed even at Shoalwater Bay. Sienna has a Iridium 9505 Satellite Phone which has not been needed to be used for communications.
- Jabsco Electric Toilet 37010.
- New M75 Isoflex Engine mounts.
- Full boat covers.
- SOS Marine 4 Man Life Raft (Valise)
- SOS Man-Overboard Danbuoy 33
Other features and equipment of this vessel include;
- Selden rig, new standing rigging and lifelines December 2015
- Volvo 2030 diesel shaft drive engine
- Harken 2 speed self tailing winches
- Custom cockpit awning and dinghy crane
- SS Dodger and good quality covers
- Main, headsail, 2 spinnakers, storm jib
- Roller furling headsail
- Boom bag
- Spinnaker pole, Prodder and Whisker poles
- Raymarine electronics including A65 and C70 plotters, autopilot and 3 ST60 displays with log, speed, wind and depth
- Whitlock wheel steering
- Teak cockpit and seats
- Cockpit table
- Bathroom with 2m headroom, electric toilet, holding tank
- Loads of storage
- Light solid timber interior with high levels of joinery
- Separate chart table
- Premium upholstery
- 2 cabins, Queen and double
- Premium hatches and a skylight
- Antifouled and Propspeed recently
- Good service history, ships manuals and records
- Quality Aurora RIB tender with 5hp Mercury
- and much more, inspections by appointment please. Sienna is located at Tin can Bay. During the coronavirus restrictions inspections are private and by prior appointment only.