- Reference: RBP2047
- Year: 2007
- Length: 10.98m
Fairway 36 Flybridge Cruiser 2007
One of the last examples of these very popular family cruisers. Hull number 124 launched 2007.
Highly regarded with a spacious open plan layout, the last few boats built had a more modern interior with different cabin design. This boat has two private cabins, with a walk around island master bed in the forward cabin and a separate side cabin with double bunks. Much better bed, access and privacy!
The popular well designed bathroom was retained with separate shower stall.
The salon is generous and spacious, with light timbers and a more modern look than earlier versions. Upholstery is leather.
The vessel is powered by the reliable Perkins 225 Sabre 6 cylinder diesel, the engine room is immaculate.
The cockpit is fully enclosed with hardtop and all around covers/clears. Access is via transom door.
This is a quality vessel, as good as you will find in a fairway, late model low hours. Located bayside Brisbane.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Perkins Sabre 6354 diesel shaft drive
- Mase Yanmar 5kva genset
- 15 kts cruise or 9 at 15 litres per hr
- 650 litres fuel 500 litres water
- Vetus bow thruster
- 400AH house batteries near new, 40AH charger
- Lorenz GPS to large LCD screen, Raymarine depth, Navman GPS
- Fusion TV and JVC sound system
- Spinflo gas cocktop and grill, Sharp microwave
- 12v front open Waeco fridge, 12v cockpit freezer
- Master walk around island bed
- Mac Poly tender with Honda outboard
- Swim platform and snap davits
- Good ground tackle, Manson anchor Muir windlass
- 2007 launch, one of the last built
- Quality boat located Brisbane
- Inspections by prior appointment please