- Reference: RBP2056
- Year: 1987
- Length: 7.9m
CruiseCraft Executive 800 Shaft Drive Diesel Cruiser
The perfect combination in these highly sought after, economical bay cruisers. Flybridge, production built, diesel inboard engine, displacement cruiser with shaft drive!
When the current owner purchased this boat a few years ago it was advertised as “the best CruiseCraft Executive you will find”. Since then he has spent a great deal of time and money in improving and upgrading the boat even more. Including - rewiring the boat, replaced interior lights, added extra battery, replaced sounders and GPS with new Lowrance HDS systems. replaced compass, added solar panels, replaced plumbing and toilet, replaced canvas and anchor, and to the engine has replaced turbo, alternator, injectors, serviced fuel pump $4k and serviced pretty much everything on the boat to maintain it to the highest standard.
This is a very nice example, well fitted and very well cared for, ready to cruise.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Volvo 135 4 cylinder diesel shaft drive 2500 hrs approx.
- Flybridge and dual helm stations
- Upgraded electronics, two new Lowrance HDS systems for GPS and sounder
- 2 cabins in an 8m boat plus a convertible dinette
- Bathroom with shower, hot water and electric toilet
- New covers and bimini
- Very good electrics with 3 batteries, 3 solar panels with individual controllers, boat has been required
- Very tidy presentation and good service history
- Located Cleveland Brisbane
- Inspections by appointment please.