- Reference: RBP1012
- Year: 1989
- Length: 15m 49ft
Cougar Cat 15m Flybridge Powercat
An oldie but a very good one! Cougar cats are renown for robust construction, excellent sea kindly hulls and a good turn of speed with economy. What they generally lacked was a nice interior.
This one had the interior fully renovated by a timber craftsman 5 years ago and still presents very well. Engines were changed to 460 Yanmars and have now done about 350 hrs.
There are 2 walk in double cabins both with bathrooms. The saloon is huge, the galley more so and the cockpit vast for a vessel of this length.
There are dual helm stations, a swim platform, transom door, generous flybridge with hardtop and more seating.
15m of Powercat under 250k. Great Value. Call for full details, inventory sheet. Inspections by appointment.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Yanmar 460hp shaft drive diesels approx. 350 hrs
- Kubota 10kva genset
- 2 walk in double cabins
- Upgraded Electronics
- Raymarine C120 screen, sounder, autopilot, radar, VHF and Codan HF
- Dual helm stations
- Alloy tracker tender with 5hp and electric crane stored on rear roof
- Cheetah windlass and good ground tackle
- Huge cockpit. HUGE and perfect for fishing or entertaining
- Transom door and swim platform
- Huge saloon with seating, table and mountains of storage everywhere
- Fully equipped galley, 2 glass door fridges, top loading freezer, microwave
- 2 bathrooms each with separate shower stalls and electric toilets to holding tanks
- Located Newport Brisbane
- Inspections by appointment only please