- Reference: RBS652
- Year: 1991
- Length: 10m
Cloud 10 Cruising Catamaran
A production coastal cruising catamaran presented in above average condition. A capable, comfortable vessel that has cruised from Brisbane to Cairns, Adelaide and back together with numerous other extended coastal passages. The Cloud 10 was a significant upgrade to the Cloud 9 production boat with more waterline, much larger rig and sail area, improved performance under sail and high quality interior fit out.
This vessel has just been relaunched after the removal of the old Bukh diesels that were originally installed – having been replaced with new high thrust 4 stroke Yamaha outboards fitted to custom made hydraulically retractable brackets. This provides significantly better motoring performance, great fuel economy, better manourvreability and much quieter operation.
This design has a generous dry cockpit, spacious saloon with a table that can be relocated to the cockpit. The starboard hull has double cabin forward, large galley mid ships and single cabin aft. The galley has gas stove and grill, 2 bowl stainless sink, generous workspace and storage and 12v fridge and freezer plus icebox.
The port hull has another double cabin forward, navigation and storage area mid ships and bathroom aft. The bathroom has pressure shower, hot water, toilet with twin macerator and holding tank.
There is under floor storage for fluids, mini keels for rudder protection. Windows open and are screened. Decks are flat and allow easy access forward and around. The headsail is roller furling, new in 2018, the main soft battened and there is an MPS for downwind work. The standing rigging was new in early 2017.
A new inflatable tender with 3hp geared outboard rests on stainless steel custom davits adjacent a large hooded gas BBQ. There is a full width teak boarding platform between the hulls.
This is an ideal coastal cruiser for one or two couples, ready to go, at an affordable price.
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Features and equipment of this vessel include;
- Alloy spars and SS rigging, new 2017
- Yamaha 9.9 outboards, 4 stroke on hydraulic brackets, new mid 2019
- Inflatable tender with 3hp Mercury on stainless davits
- Teak rear swim platform
- Premium gas BBQ
- Saloon seats 6 with sitting headroom
- Standing headroom in hulls
- 2 double cabins plus I single, also saloon seats
- Opening windows and hatches with screens
- Large efficient galley, 12v top loading fridge and freezer plus icebox, 2 br Broadwater gas stove with grill, lots of bench space and storage, 2 bowl SS sink with fresh and salt water taps
- Navigation area with chart space, 27 mhz and VHF radios, Furuno radar, Navman GPS
- Reelax helm chair and pedestal
- Compliant 240v shore power, charger, 200 amp/hr solar panels and smart regulator, battery and voltage monitors, 300w inverter, professionally made switchboard.
- Dacron main and headsail plus MPS, sail cover and lazyjacks
- Lewmar 2 speed self tailing winches
- And more please call for detailed inventory and photos
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view.