- Reference: RBP1555
- Year: 1982
- Length: 48ft 14.63m
Classic lines, a renowned design by Tom Fexus and superior sea keeping qualities in a spacious, stylish looking vessel set this vessel apart. These 48 ft Sportsfishers have an enviable requtation as a great hull, one of the classics. Swordfish II is fitted for game fishing with Reelax poles and game chair but just at home family cruising. Her engines have been fully reconditioned and turbos rebuilt, her exterior repainted and presents very well. Internal timber work needs bit of a tidy and brighten up but overall this is a lot of quality boat for the money. Now substantially reduced.
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Features and equipment of this vessel include ;
- quality Cheoy Lee build, one of only 6 to be imported to Australia
- Tom Fexus design. A classic hull shape that is still one of the yardsticks.
- Detroit 8V92 engines rated at just 585HP for long life and improved economy. Despite her 25 tonnes cruising at 21 knots uses just 150 litres/hr. Max speed is 28 kts.
- Engines rebuilt 2500 hrs ago, turbos late 2009.
- Two 8kva Seawasp Kubota gensets, late model and low hrs
- Cork decks installed 2003
- Reelax game poles and fighting chair
- 2 cabin layout with forward island double and starboard cabin with 2 singles.
- Lounge in spacious saloon converts to another double
- 2 bathrooms, electric toilets with 2 holding tanks
- Good tankage with 3800 litre fuels and 700 water.
- Extensive electronics includes Coursemaster autopilot, Garmin 7012 GPS Cmap plotter and sounder, Furuno Radar, Coden HF and Icom VHF
- Zodiac Zoom 2.8 tender with 15hp Mercury in deck cradle launched by Davco bifold electric crane
- And a lot more, please call for full inventory
- Located Gold Coast, Queensland, inspections by appointment please.