- Reference: RBP2016
- Year: 2008
- Length: 47ft 13m
47ft Power Catamaran and Charter Business for sale
Big Cat Charters, one of Brisbane’s longest standing and most successful fishing charter businesses is now for sale. Established in 2001, the business operates a custom built 47ft Winning foil assisted alloy catamaran, launched in 2004 and significantly upgraded with new engines and electronics in recent years.
The vessel has just completed its 10 year survey reassessment complete with hull thickness testing and presents in very good order. A current Certificate of Survey is held for 1C for 26 persons plus 3 and 1D 36 plus 3 operations. The operation also holds Moreton Bay Marine Park permits and a current Charter Ferry Licence.
The vessel is dedicated fishing vessel purpose built to the highest standards and is suitable for a range of commercial activities. The business includes website, future bookings and an extensive range of fishing equipment.
The vessel has a high cruising speed, is economical and spacious. Foils assist with performance and ride comfort. Engines are 430hp Cummins, one new 2016 the other this year. New Furuno electronics with 19 inch screens have just been installed (2019) and the vessel has just been antifouled. Overall length is 47ft 13m, measured length for survey is 12.49m, a Master V class vessel. Replacement cost of the vessel exceeds $1.25 Million.
The business has significant opportunity for growth and increased earnings. Financials are available to interested parties on non-disclosure terms.
Inspections by appointment only please, a detailed inventory of equipment and documents is available upon request.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Cummins C430 shaft drive, one 1070hrs the other just 41 hrs
- Cummins Onan 7kva genset
- 2100 litres fuel 1200 water
- Joystick steering from the very well equipped flybridge helm. Custom Captains chairs
- 2 new 19inch Furuno screens with latest GPS, multibeam transducers. Analog 32mile radar
- TMQ autopilot
- Icom VHF with command mike to lower deck
- Floscan fuel monitoring
- Full suite engine management gauges
- Engine fire system
- 2 rooms and 2 cabins provide sleeping for 16
- Galley with electric cooktop, double door fridge
- 2 eutectic freezers in cockpit for fishing operations
- Large bait station on swim platform
- Excellent walk around and fish around decks,
- More than 50 rod holders around the boat
- Separate toilet accessible from main deck fitted with Sani loo system
- 25m and 4m life rafts just serviced
- Victron 5000w inverter
- Steerable spotlight
- Deck floodlights
- Inspections by appointment please
- Located Brisbane.
- Price excludes GST. There is no GST if the business is sold as a going concern.