- Reference: RBP2036
- Year: 1992
- Length: 32ft 9.9m
Caribbean 32 Diesel Flybridge Cruiser
A quality vessel, well maintained 1992 Diesel Caribbean 32 Sportsfisher by long term owner. Well renowned smooth riding hull with all the comforts for family trips or hitting offshore reefs.This is a turnkey and drive away vessel including two cabin accommodations for 7 family and guests. Fwd V-berth, Port side bunks, Convertible dinette double and lounge. Enclosed bathroom Hot/Cold Shower & Electric Macerated Head. Spacious saloon with ample seating and well appointed galley. Comfortable flybridge with bimini and enclosed with clears.
Large expansive cockpit with tucker box freezer extended awning.
Garmin 995 combo GPS and sounder, Simrad autopilot and game poles. Great economy at 18 knot cruise with the twin diesel’s using only 45lph combined.
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Features and equipment of this vessel include;
- Twin VM D256 220hp 4.2L 6 cylinder Mercruiser diesel Shaft drive engines
- Approx 2000hrs, Cruise 18 knots, approx 28 Knots max
- Seawasp 6KVA Generator 471 hrs
- Fuel Capacity:950L, Water: 300L, Black water holding tank and Y Valve
- 3 x N120 Batteries and Enerdrive smart charger
- Electric Anchor Winch, 60m chain with Manson 35lb Plough
- Salt water deck wash, hot/cold cockpit shower
- Electric Macerated Head + Holding Tank
- 12V Engel Galley Fridge/Freezer
- Miele 2 Twin Hob electric Cooktop, Samsung Microwave
- Flybridge bimini and clears, Extended cockpit awning, Window Privacy Mesh / shade covers
- Morse Throttle controls and hydraulic steering, Flybridge station connected only.
- Kenwood Stereo System, LCD TV with DVD
- Rocket Launchers, Game Poles
- 6m Inflatable Tender and Mercury Outboard
- Safety Equipment
- Please call for full inventory listing.
- Available by appointment in Raby Bay Cleveland