- Reference: RBP1996
- Year: 2008
- Length: 45ft 13.75m
Brava 45 Sports Power Catamaran
Looking for a late model high quality Power Cat? The best build, ride and handling around is Brava – and this 45 Sports is the last built by Peter Brady.
This is a quality boat, superbly built, well maintained , extensively optioned and equipped with premium equipment, but little used. Engines hours are 500, generator under 400.
The boat has been set up for extended cruising with long range tanks, 2 cabins with the usual third cabin a dedicated storeroom. She has exemplary ground tackle, water maker, washing machine, dual zone air conditioning, extensive electronics, large RIB tender with crane – see the detailed list here for more information or call for the complete inventory.
The vessel was constructed under full Marine Surveyor supervision to survey standard to ensure best possible practices but has never been registered or operated in survey.
Brava 45’s rarely come on the market and are in high demand so don’t delay. This boat is located currently en route to Brisbane and can be inspected here.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Yanmar LHAMSTP 240hp Diesels, 18 knots cruise at approx. 45 litres per hr
- 2800 litres fuel, 600 litres water
- Lombardini 5kva genset
- Little Wonder desalinator
- Dometic washing machine
- Flexi teak cockpit
- Zodiac RIB alloy bottom with 25hp Yamaha and upgraded 200kg electric crane
- Muir Storm vertical windlass, 65lb Manson Supreme main anchor + Alloy Danforth sand anchor + reef grapnel all on 100m new chain.
- Muir auto anchor chain counter
- Survey standard triple lifelines and rails
- Full length cockpit hardtop plus skirts
- Full length flybridge hardtop with premium Makrolon clears, the best
- Dual aircon systems
- Premium hooded electric BBQ
- Master island Queen bed, second cabin with twin singles convertible to second Queen
- Tecma vacu flush toilets to holding tank
- Internal bathroom plus cockpit accessible second bathroom and shower
- Multiple fridges and freezers, 2 fridges in galley, 1 on flybridge, 240 freezer in cockpit and 12v in port hull
- Alpine stereo system
- Fully equipped galley, loads of bench and storage space, 4br gas cooktop plus grill and oven, dual fridges plus pantry
- 5 near new batteries, Victron 40 amp charger plus 3000 watt inverter
- 480 watts solar with smart controllers
- Electronic security system with report to phone function
- LED lighting including blue underwater lights
- Extensive electronics – Furuno 17 inch display ($11k) plus Navnet controller, Furuno GPS and sounder FCV587, Raymarine GPS A70 combo, TMQ AP50 autopilot with second head unit in saloon, Furuno 24 mile radar, Second Furuno display screen 12 inch, Sat King satellite dome and receiver for TV, Isom M422 VHF, GME GX600 VHF, Yanmar digital alarms and tank monitors, Morse electronic controls plus remote handhelds and side mounts both sides of bridge, active and passive AIS, return to phone electronic alarm and security system
- LCD TVS and tuners.
- Inspections by appointment please