2009 Brava (Peter Brady) 45 SPORTS Catamaran
If you’re looking to cruise the coast in a well-appointed quality power cat with unequalled ride and handling characteristics “Pace Maker” is worth serious consideration.
This 1 owner much loved vessel is reluctantly being offered for sale. She is priced to ensure she attracts plenty of interest.
Cruising at 18 knots fuel consumption is an economical 50 litres per hour (owner Logged) powered by her 2 x 315 HP Yanmar 6 Cylinder engines. 2 double and a single berth cabin, dish washer, washer dryer, air conditioning, Internal and cockpit showers with a large luxurious saloon ensures your time on board is spent in comfort.
She also offers plenty for the fisherman with serious Furuno electronics, live bait tank, Rocket Launchers, outriggers and a new Swift Highfield 3.4 metre inflatable tender donning a new Suzuki 4 Stroke 15HP engine lifted in place by a 400 Kg davit crane.
If you’re a lover of these quality catamarans as we are, Pace Maker will not disappoint.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Enclosed Fly Bridge (HUGE)
- Yanmar 6LPA-ST 315hp Diesels
- Sea Wasp 9KA Genset
- Quality Furuno electronics with 2 x 15 inch monitors. Navnet Charting, 64 nm Radar, TMQ AP55 Autopilot, Furuno Cockpit Sounder
- Morse electronic engine controls with remote
- VDO instruments
- Tri Fold doors to Saloon
- 2800 Liters fuel – 600 Litres of water
- Master Island Queen bed.
- Dual 12000 BTU Air Conditioning systems
- Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher
- Marine Gas Barbeque
- LG 7/4 KG washer Dryer
- Tecma Vacu flush toilets
- 4 x 130 Watt solar panels
- Village Marine Desalinator
- Smev gas oven – 4 burner cook top
- Cockpit shower (hot and cold)
- New Swift High Field tender with 15 HP Suzuki 4 stroke
- 400kg Davit crane
- Muir storm vertical windlass with Maxwell counter
- Multiple fridge freezers
- Well equipped Galley with stainless bench tops
- 2 x LCD TV’s
- Pioneer / Clarion sound system
- Flexi Teak Cock Pit
- Inspections by appointment please
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.