- Reference: RBS633
- Year: 2011
- Length: 14.4m 46ft
Beneteau Oceanis 46 Cruising Yacht
Every now and then a yacht comes along that stands out from the crowd. "Zest" is such a vessel. Superbly maintained and presented to the highest standard, she is a credit to her owners and the team of professionals who assist in maintaining her. Without question one of the best kept and presented yachts we have seen.
A 2011 launched Oceanis 46, with the 2 cabin layout and a collection of owner specified upgrades and additions.
She has a Zapsar rig, with the standing rigging replaced with custom rigging only 5 years ago with the best forged terminal swages. Harken winches, Spinlock Jammers, CruiseAir airconditioning, Maxpower bow thruster, Custom "California" dodger with the best Stamoid and Makrolon clear polycarbonate, Goiot wheel steering, Raymarine electronics.
Timber trim has been done with Sikkens finish and hard clear coat and is in excellent condition along with the rest of the vessel.
The Yanmar 75hp has upgraded hose clamps and premium hoses and has had a comprehensive maintenance program from new.
The deck saloon layout hasl arge windows with shade covers, numerous hatches and skylights with UV filters and screens. It makes for a light and airy saloon with great ventilation. The cockpit is generous with fold out table and seating for a crowd.
The 46 is said by many to be the ideal size for a cruisng boat. Fast and responsive, easy to handle and yet doesn't need the berth size or the muscle required for a 50 footer - but has very near the same space.
This is a quality boat, for a discerning buyer who understands and wants the best.
Located Manly, Brisbane
Features and Equipment of this vessel includes:
- Superbly maintained and presented
- 2 cabin layout, 2 bathrooms including 2 way master
- Master island bed, forward guests double plus convertible dinette
- Deck saloon style layout with a multitude of hatches and skylights
- Zapspar rig, standing rig and terminal fittings 4 years old
- 75hp Yanmar saildrive
- Harken winches, electric halyard winch, Spinlock jammers,
- Goiot twin wheel steering
- Full suite of Raymarine electronics. GPS, sounder, Radar, Autopilot, Wind instruments
- Premium custom dodger and bimini, top grade stamoid waterproof with Makrolon AR clear view screens, like looking through glass.
- Onan 5.5 kva genset
- Airconditioned with 2 Cruiseair units
- 530 litres water in rotomolded HDPE tanks (no cracking), 200 litres fuel
- Rocna 20kg primary anchor and 15kg backup on Quick 1000 windlass
- Maxpower factory fitted bowthruster
- 8 batteries, 450 amp hr, twin 40 amp hr chargers
- 240 watts of solar with regulators
- Teal cockpit floor and seats
- 12v Jabsco deck wash
- Jackstays, safety gear, grab bags, Seabrake system, GPS EPIRB
- Fully equipped galley with Eno 3br gas (near new condition) 1250 watt microwave, 2 bowl stainless sink, lots of storage and benchspace
- South Pacific Inflatable with 1 year old Mercury 3.3 outboard on weaver clips
- and more call for detailed inventory
- Serious buyers only, all inspections by prior appointment please, No Shoes allowed!