- Reference: RBS655
- Year: 2004
- Length: 38ft 11.62m
Beneteau Oceanis 393 Cruising Yacht
A very well appointed version of this popular cruising yacht with lots of cruising accessories.
A two cabin version with two bathrooms, U shaped galley and generous saloon. The aft cabin has queen bed. The 2 cabin version is ideal for the cruising couple or family and has a lot more interior room and storage. Custom davits, good tender and very well appointed electrically with solar, wind generation, premium batteries, inverter etc
Located in Brisbane, call please for appointment to inspect.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Selden rig, standing rigging last replaced 2015
- Volvo D2-55 shaft drive engine
- Wheel steering in generous cockpit with provision for emergency steering
- Roller furling headsail
- Muir electric windlass, Rocna anchor
- Custom davits, Achilles tender and Tohatsu outboard
- Extensive suite of electronics, Raymarine GPS, sounder, autopilot, sumlog, wind instruments, analog radar
- Icom VHF radio and Icom HFM710 with tuner
- Spectra watermaker
- 2500w Inverter plus charger
- Liferaft (out of service currently but can be reinstated)
- 5 x 135AH solar panels plus Plasmatronics controller system
- Wind generator
- Cockpit Bimini with very good companionway dodger
- Full galley, Eno gas stove with oven and grill, 12v fridge and freezer lots of storage and bench space
- Lewmar winches, Spinlock jammers
- EPIRB and safety gear
- Teak decks and cockpit trim, cockpit good, decks need some attention
- Inspections by appointment please.
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.