- Reference: RBS657
- Year: 1999
- Length: 36ft 11.9m
Beneteau Oceanis 36 Centre Cockpit cruising yacht
One of the best cruising yachts going around for a couple or a family. The safety of a centre-cockpit with huge internal space.
These beamy cruisers are renown for an outstanding internal layout. Forward is the large saloon and forward V berth double cabin. Port side of the cockpit is a full length galley with an amazing amount of bench and storage space. On the starboard side is a similarly generous bathroom. The aft cabin has a permanent double bed with excellent access. The cockpit is huge for a 36 footer and surrounded by easy access walk around side decks.
The transom holds asset of custom davits for the inflatable tender but includes a short swim platform and centre steps for access to tender and water.
These vessels are highly regarded and well reviewed since the first was built in 1998. Meander was launched in 1999 but has undergone upgrades to rigging, sails and electronics in recent years.A robust, quality cruiser with a ton of room and a good turn of speed.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Yanmar 30 hp shaft drive diesel
- In Mast mainsail furling
- Facnor furling headsail
- New working sails late 2017, near new spinnaker
- Lewmar winches
- High quality dodger, bimini and infill panel
- 2 cabin layout, large double aft cabin plus V berth double forward
- Good electrics, Heart interface, inverter, charger, solar
- Electronics include GPS, sounder, Raymarine Evolution autopilot, wind and tridata
- Mercury inflatable tender with outboard on custom davits
- 420 litres water, 130 litres fuel
- Edson wheel steering
- Good ground tackle with manson Supreme, near new chain, electric windlass
- Teak and holly flooring
- Walk through galley – huge space and storage – Eno 2 burner gas stove with grill and oven, 12v fridge and freezer top loading compartments
- Huge walk thru bathroom, separate toilet and shower, new electric toilet
- Standing rigging replaced last 2013
- Located Cleveland Brisbane
- Inspections by appointment please.
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.