- Reference: RBP2052
- Year: 2007
- Length: 30' 7" 9.32m
Bayliner Discovery 288 Flybridge
If you are looking for a high quality boat or something near new in quality then look no further.
This 2007 Bayliner Discovery 288 presents in excellent quality. Inside she is like new, outside the hull and superstructure has been maintained to a very high standard, always stored on an airberth out of the water and always has been covered with a custom all over boat cover.
The Bayliner 288 is offered by the factory with a range of power options. This fine example has the preferred Mercruiser 496 DTS, that’s the 375hp version that provides outstanding acceleration, high cruiser speeds and better fuel consumption than the smaller engine options. The engine is controlled by digital throttle controllers. The engine presents as new, has an excellent service history right up to date and has done under 200 hours.
Internally there is a high level of finish, modern timber work, two double berths and a generous saloon, galley and bathroom.
While similar in price to many similar sized sports cruisers, the Discovery 288 has a separate flybridge, large cockpit and bigger interior, plus the added benefits of more light and ventilation.
A quality vessel. The boat cover is included, the Hydrahoist airberth is available at extra cost and can be relocated locally.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Mercruiser 8.1 litres 496 DTS with Alpha 1 drive just 190 hours
- 430 litres fuel
- Large cockpit, generous flybridge with bimini and full clears, rear euro awning
- Light, spacious interor, two double berths, carpeted floor
- Full galley with 2 hob electric/alcohol cooktop that has never been used
- Front opening Norcold fridge
- Separate toilet/bathroom with 98 litre holding tank
- As new interior with high quality timberwork
- Airberth stored, Hydrahoist in excellent condition available at extra cost
- $3000 custom all over storage cover included
- Dark blue hull polished to high standard, always kept under cover
- Professional service history, manifolds and risers replaced 2020, full annual services regardless of hours used.
- TV/DVD/Fusion stereo system
- New Mercruiser electronic gauges
- Mercruiser DTS electronic controls
- Electric windlass
- 2 helm stations, flybridge and lower enclosed helm station
- 240v Australian compliant boat with RCD protection (not grey import) purchased new from Bayliner agents Brisbane. One owner vessel.
- Inspections by appointment please.