- Reference: RBP2053
- Year: 2009
- Length: 30'7"
Bayliner 288 Discovery Flybridge Cruiser
A rare diesel powered version of this popular flybridge cruiser. The 250 hp Cummins gives excellent economy and plenty of speed. Can be used in displacement mode or cruise anywhere between 12 and 20 knots, with a top speed sprinting to 30 !
The interior has an open plan with excellent ventilation and light, two cabins, a generous fully equipped galley and dinette. The bathroom has vacuflush toilet to holding tank. Aft is a practical cockpit with extended swim platform under full cover. The flybridge has excellent visibility and is well equipped with electronics.
A quality bay or coastal cruiser, diesel powered with that turn of speed when you need it, under $100k. has been Fabdock stored for 3 years, the Fabdock available at extra cost, easily relocated.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Cummins 4.2 L 250hp diesel
- Mercruiser sterndrive
- 2 Navman GPS plus Lowrance Elite 7, Navman and GME radios
- Full galley with front opening 12v fridge, 2 br cooktop and microwave, plenty of bench and storage space.
- 2 cabins, forward V dounle plus second double and dinette
- Flybridge with bimini and full clears, rear euro awning
- Premium Brig 2.4 tender on Snap davits on swim platform
- Near new windlass with premium ground tackle including Vulcan anchor
- EVA flooring in cockpit
- Solar and controllers
- Locate Manly Brisbane, Inspections by appointment please.