- Reference: RBP2002
- Year: 1989
- Length: 35ft 11.5m
SOLD ! We do have another available.
1989 Aquarius 35 Flybridge Diesel Cruiser
Popular and well renowned Clem Masters, Aquarius 35’ fibreglass flybridge cruiser, powered by a single John Deere 220hp diesel shaft drive.
Major renovations completed in past 4-5 years with all the right work done, new engine, machinery, electrics, plumbing, repaint and more. Discerning buyers will recognise the value of the professional upgrades and reliability built in to the vessel.
The Aquarius has a spacious internal layout and a vast cockpit for fishing or entertaining.
Accommodation includes fwd V-Berth double, twin port side bunks, and a convertible dinette. There is a good size bathroom with electric macerated head, holding tank and hot/cold shower. The galley with stainless steel sink, Smev 2 burner stove. Microwave and large 12V fridge. The salon and galley furniture was renovated and looks much more modern than the original.
The dual helm positions are fitted with,GPS/Chart plotters and Sounders. The vessel also has solar panels, secondary charge alternator, a large House battery bank and 1800W Invertor.
This vessel is ideal for cruising the coast, going fishing or for trips locally with the family. A great allrounder for the bay or reef, can be cruised economically at 8 knots and can do 15 as required for bars and that extra mile or two in daylight. The late model engine makes for a reliable package at an affordable price.
Just some of the Features and equipment of this vessel include;
- John Deere 6068TFM50 220hp diesel Approx (610hrs)
- ZF gearbox, Shaft drive with 4 Blade prop
- Fuel Capacity:700L, Water Capacity:400L
- Maxwell electric Windlass, Anchor + Chain
- Twin Helm Hydraulic Steering and single lever controls
- QL Trim Tabs
- 2 x Supercharge Start Batteries (24 system)
- 4 x Trojan T105 6V House Batteries (24V system)
- 40A 24V-12V convertor with outlets
- Xantrex 1800W Invertor
- 2 x Sharp Solar Panels
- Victron 24V 16A smart charger
- Additional Charging Alternator
- Garmin GPSMap 550, Hummingbird GPS128 Chart plotters
- Furuno FCV-620, Hummingbird 150SX Sounders
- GME VHF & 27MHZ, Coursemaster 200 Autopilot
- Grundig LCD TV with DVD, Stereo/CD player with speakers
- Custom extended cockpit awning with folding flybridge ladder
- Saltwater deck wash
- Smev 2 Burner Gas Stove
- Rheem Gas instant Hotwater system
- LG Microwave
- Danfoss fridge compressor with larger evaporation plate in galley fridge
- Safety Equipment and more
- Located Raby Bay Cleveland, QLD