- Reference: RBP2038
- Year: 2014
- Length: 52ft 15.8m
52ft Long range Motor Cruiser
A superbly built, tough as nails, Gardiner powered, long range cruising or expedition style motor cruiser.
A Philip Sinn design, Sea Level is a robust aluminum motor cruiser with a range in excess of 4000 miles at around 8 knots.
She has a single level deck, with walkaround side decks, cockpit, galley, bar, saloon seating, lounges and helm all on one level. Below decks there is a midship master cabin with island queen and a very large private en suite, a bow cabin with 4 single bunks, a third cabin with a King single and another bathroom.
The engine room is enormous and holds the fully rebuilt 8LXB Gardiner naturally aspirated marine engine driving a 75mm shaft and a 4 blade bronze propeller through a 3.08:1 reduction gearbox. The engine room holds tanks, dual fuel filtration system, the Seawasp 8kva genset, tool cabinets and various pumps.
The Lazarette houses the extensive electronics array including numerous batteries, MPPT solar controllers, Magnasine charger and inverter. Rudder shaft is also 75mm
The Helm houses a full suite of Simrad electronics including GPS, sounder, pilot, 2 by 17inch HD displays, 2 VHF radios and digital 24 mile radar.
The tender is stored on an electrically operated lift which can he held at deck or roof level.
This beamy vessel is built for the toughest conditions and would be ideal for extended coastal, near pacific or Kimberley cruising. Her low maintenance hull and economical engineering will provide a vessel with a low ownership cost, huge range for cruising and yet is still luxuriously appointed with creature comforts.
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Gardiner 8LXB naturally aspirated marine diesel 190hp fully rebuilt just 97 hrs
- Famous Gardiner, reliability, economy and longevity. Engine is freshwater system keel cooled
- 75mm shaft with dripless seals
- Seawasp 8kva generator plant low hours with freshwater flush system
- Craftsman bow thruster in 250mm tube, own batteries and charger
- 6/8mm hull with 6mm topsides
- 6,000 litres of fuel and 6,000 litres of water
- Huge range, over 4,000 miles
- One level walk around decks
- Rear alloy swim platform and tender dock, electrically raised to deck or roof level
- Stessl 3.6m Edge V tender with 25hp Yamaha outboard
- 3 cabins, midship master with island queen bed and large en suite bathroom, 2nd cabin with King single, forward bow cabin with 4 single bunks, plus two large singles in saloon
- 2 bathrooms, electric toilets, 2 by 200 litre poly black tanks.
- Muir Thor windlass (designed for large vessel to 75ft) with 150lb Manson plough and 100m of ½ inch short link chain
- Triple roller anchoring system, can carry 3 anchors on bow
- Lewmar deck hatches
- Stainless steel rails all around
- Transom door plus two hinged side doors
- Full length hardtop, full roll down shade covers all around
- Panoramic windows through whole wheelhouse
- Fantastic helm fully equipped, 2 by 17inch Simrad HD displays with Simrad GPS, CHIRP sounder, AP28 Simrad integrated autopilot, 24-mile Digital radar, 2 Simrad RS35 VHF radios
- 2 x 12v bow thruster batteries, 2x12v start, 1x12v genset, 12x 6V House batteries 660AH all with separate charges, master charger is Magnasine 125 AH and 2700 W inverter. All wiring installation by Wayne Love
- 4 x 240w solar panels and 30 W MPPT controller
- 240v and solar hot water (rooftop solar heater)
- LED lighting including rear floods
- Huge galley located aft near the cockpit with opening rear windows for cockpit access and ventilation. Domestic style gas 3 burner range with grill and oven, full height. 2 by 24v Isotherm front opening fridges and one 24v Isotherm freezer, loads of bench and storage space
- Separate bar area with front opening 24v Isotherm fridge and another Isotherm freezer
- 240v chest freezer in cockpit
- Flotex commercial carpet throughout
- Camera system with cockpit, side deck and engine room cameras
- Sony Bravia LCD HD TV in lifting cabinet, drops out of sight when not in use
- Fusion stereos system AM/FM/CD/MP3/Bluetooth with ceiling speakers
- Cdeck flooring on cockpit and side decks
- Bilge pumping system, 6 in all in separate compartments
- Queensland White Ash interior
- Salt and freshwater deck wash
- Located Redland Bay, SE Brisbane
- Inspections by prior appointment please