- Reference: RBP2048
- Year: 1999
- Length: 32 feet
Wellcraft Martinique 3000 Express Cruiser 1999
A large volume sport cruiser from one of the USA’s best manufacturers with superior ride, comfort and handling, with high cruise speed and excellent sea keeping qualities, fitted with late model low hour engines and genset for the same price as much smaller inferior alternatives.
Mercruiser 5.7’s just 214 hours with new stainless risers and manifolds, near new Pagura genset, two double berths and loads of interior room. A quality tender with 4 hp Yamaha makes for great family boating. Upgraded controls, instruments, electronics and more. Similar price to many 26 foot sports cruiser but way more capable. More room, better ride – and late model engines!
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
• Mercruiser 5.7 inboard engines just 214 hours. Late model engines
• Stainless steel risers and manifolds for long life and performance
• Pagura 3000 3 kva genset
• New new Rigid bottom inflatable
• Near new 4hp Yamaha tender motor
• Raymarine Hybrid Touch GPS/sounder combo
• Full galley with safe electric 2 hob cooktop
• Front opening fridge, lots of galley space and storage
• Microwave oven
• 2 double berths plus convertible dinette
• Private aft cabin
• Good headroom throughout
• Superior Wellcraft build and construction
• Superior performance, 256 knots cruise and 35 knots WOT
• Inspections by appointment please. Located Manly Brisbane.