The Mustang 32 needs no introduction, there is a reason there are 100’s cruising SEQ waters.
‘SeaDuction’ comes with all the features Mustang 32 owners love, and none of the negatives! Significant refit in 2019 including new Volvo 280hp direct injection V6 sterndrives, with at time of listing approx. 150 hours. Possibly the best engine configuration for these boats, giving excellent performance and economy. These engines are still in warranty through to December 2024.
In 2022, SeaDeck flooring installed, freshwater flush kits fitted to both engines, cockpit and interior upholstery including front and side clears re-done, installed bow thruster, new waste tank and macerator pump and a new cover for the tender.
This is truly a standout example of a Mustang 3200, if you have been looking for a family sports cruiser but are skeptical of boats that haven’t been maintained, this is absolutely worth a look. A great comparison to Regal, Four Winns, Bayliner, Cruisers, etc.
Please contact our office for more information, or to arrange a private inspection.
Other Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Volvo 280hp V6 engines installed late 2019, just 150 hrs, extended factory warranty to Dec 2024
- Fabulous performance, high cruise speeds and excellent economy
- Recent covers, clears and upholstery
- Highfield alloy bottom RIB, 9.8 Tohatsu on stern rails
- Updated electronics, Lowrance HDS 9 inch GPS/sounder combo
- Recently installed Faria gauges
- Muir windlass, premium anchor and chain
- Hydraulic steering
- All batteries replaced 2019
- Victron 30AH charger and Cherokee inverter
- Well-appointed galley with Kenyon 2 hob cooker and front opening fridge
- All the usual Mustang 3200 features and creature comforts
- Located Cleveland Brisbane, inspections by appointment please.
- Inspections by prior appointment please
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.