A big volume family coastal or Ocean cruiser. 4 cabin layout with 4 bathrooms, but the front two cabins are currently converted to one King bed cabin, easily restored as requirements demand. If you don’t need four cabins this gives a much more spacious master cabin forward.
In mast furling of the mainsail, Facnor roller furler on headsail, cruising spinnaker in sock, make sail handling a breeze. The cockpit if sully covered with long bimini on stainless frame, with cockpit dodger and custom infill panel for complete sun protection. A generous cockpit with central table and storage, twin wheels and new electronics on pods at each helm.
The salon is spacious with plenty of light, the galley is full length port side with Eno gas stove and oven (gimballed) and top loading fridge and freezer units.
The premium tender is deck stored, with a bracket on the stern rail for the outboard.
There are a lot of these sailing the world and filling charter fleets and for good reason. A well performed, capable boat, with a ton of room, very well-conceived and highly functional. Always in demand and with great resale value.
Located Cleveland Brisbane, inspections by appointment please.
Other Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Yamaha 4JH4TX2 40hp diesel engine with shaft drive
- Alloy rig, standing rigging replaced 2015
- Quality sails, Dacron main and jib plus spinnaker in sock. In mast mainsail furling
- Twin wheel steering, electronics pods at both helms, upgraded Raymarine GPS displays
- Plastimo 135 binnacle compass at each helm, plus Raymarine ST60 wind, Smart pilot, depth tri-data, Lowrance VHF at nav table, AIS Class B system installed
- Teak cockpit floor, large entertainers table with centre storage
- Harken 2 speed self tailing sheet winches , 2 by 60’s 2 by 44’s for halyards and reefing
- 13 Spinlock jammers, all running rigging in good condition
- Quick bpw thruster
- Lewmar 12v windlass, 60m x 10mm chain with Manson Supreme main anchor with 32kg plough and Bruce anchors as backup
- Muir Auto Anchor chain meter
- Lewmar twin wheel system with manual emergency tiller support
- 400AH plus of house batteries plus start and bow thruster batteries
- Christec 40AH charger
- 240v Shore power, IP66 compliant (Not a US wired vessel)
- 160w portable solar panels
Fibreglass bottom RIB Hercules brand with 2.5 Mercury outboard
- Safety gear including 406 mhz EPIRB
- Located Cleveland Brisbane
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.