The Riviera M400 needs no introduction. A huge innovation in the sports cruiser class when launched, and still maintaining that level of class and elegance years later.
This is an excellent example of the renowned cruiser, having the ideal engine configuration of two Volvo Penta 370hp diesel stern drives. Providing outstanding performance, fuel efficiency and reliability these low hour engines are a perfect match for the M400 hull.
The large teak swim platform allows for easy boarding and flows into the large L-shaped lounge with seating for six. An extra seating space opposite the helm provides ample space for guests to spread out. Excellent visibility from the helm and great airflow with twin sunroofs in the hard top.
Downstairs the M400 is just as spacious. Another large lounge area opposite the galley provides a separate living space for either you or the kids. The bathroom is equipped with a vanity, fully separate shower and vacuflush toilet. In the bow is the master cabin, a large island double bed with excellent access from both sides and plenty of storage. Aft is the guest cabin, with another two beds, one single and one double, sleeping a total of 7 including 2 convertible berths.
If you have been looking for a large, diesel-powered sports cruiser it would be a shame to let this one go!
Located in Manly, Brisbane, inspections by appointment.
Other Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Volvo Penta D6 370hp with approx. 640 hours
- Onan 7kva genset with approx. 889 hours
- Airconditioning throughout
- Full galley, electric cooktop, front opening fridge and freezer, lots of bench and storage space, overhead cupboards, Corian style benchtops
- Timber flooring in the interior
- Forward master island bed, second cabin with queen and one single bed
- Generous cockpit beautifully appointed, teak foldout dining table
- Swim platform teak trimmed with tender snap davits and boarding ladder
- Electric windlass with stainless steel Bruce anchor
- Foredeck sunbed
- Hydraulic steering
- Steerable spotlight on the bow
- Cockpit 12v fridge and wet bar
- Furuno TZT2 chart plotter/sounder combo
- Furuno digital radar
- Track Sat system
- Full length hard top with additional bimini over swim platform
- Inflatable RIB with 6hp Mercury outboard
- Inspections by prior appointment please
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.