Very nice 2003 Mustang Sports Cruiser with good service history. One of Australia’s favourite boat models due to its economical performance and spacious interior. A lot of boat, for not a lot of money.
Low hours on the Volvo 4.3 V6 engines with recent new long motors (50 hrs ago), new carpets and all equipment in good order, recently antifouled and presents well. 2 double berths internally, cockpit and saloon table, internal galley, separate shower compartment with electric toilet. New batteries 2021, new windlass, anchor, cockpit fridge.
Trim tabs, extended rear awning and swim platform are all additions to the standard fitments. Includes rigid bottom tender with Suzuki 4 stroke outboard, Weber BBQ, has genset and air conditioning not normally found in 3200’s.
Ready to go! Located Cleveland Brisbane
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Volvo 225hp 4.3 litre engines with duoprop sterndrives, both new long motors, risers and manifolds 2019, just 50 hrs ago
- Kohler generator 4kva
- Camping covers with extended rear awning
- Electric trim tabs
- 540 litres fuel and 280 litres water
- Galley with 2 hob Kenyon cooktop, 12v front opening fridge, new Microwave
- Second front opening fridge in the saloon, new 2020
- 3 LCD TVs with built in DVD players
- Fusion sound system
- Swim platform, custom SS stern rails and side door rails
- Fibreglass RIB with Suzuki outboard (2019)
- Weber BBQ
- Electric toilet with holding tank
- Xantrax 40Ah battery charger
- Located Cleveland, Brisbane
- Inspections by prior appointment please
- Available for inspection Monday to Friday
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.