A beautifully presented 2015 model enclosed hardtop Sports Cruiser. Top of the range Highline version with plenty of options. Professionally cared for with full service history.
This is a two cabin version, with full interior galley, walk around side decks, hardtop with glass windows and full length electric sun roof.
Power is by Mercruiser Axius 377 V8’s with Bravo 3 drives just 265hrs, Westerbeke genset, airconditioned and well equipped with Garmin electronics, Bow thruster, autopilot with Skyhook function and Joystick/Electronic controls.
Beautifully appointed and presented. Located Brisbane, all inspections by appointment please.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Mercruiser 377 MAG MPI Axius sterndrives with Bravo 3 drives just 265 hrs
- Westerbeke 4.5kva genset
- Teak decks, swim platform and cockpit
- Fully enclosed hardtop with electric sun roof
- Two cabin layout, master island forward, twin cabin aft with private lounger
- Full galley with 2 burner ceramic cooktop, Waeco 110 litre fridge, Bosch microwave
- Electronic controls with Commander Joystick system
- SidePower bow thruster
- Garmin 6012 display with GPS, sounder, autopilot and Skyhook facility
- Garmin VHF with power mike
- Fridge and Icemaker in cockpit
- Sun lounges
- Quality clears and shade covers
- Electric windlass, premium Delta anchor
- Mercury fiberglass bottom RIB tender with 6hp outboard on snap davits
- Custom swim platform rails
- Hydraulic tilt adjustable steering
- Electric toilet and holding tank
- Inspections by prior appointment please
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.